VA - The D-Vine Spirituals Records Story, Vol. 1 (2022)

Genre: Blues, Gospel, Jazz, Soul
Year Of Release: 2022
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:
01 Elizabeth King & The Gospel Souls - I Heard the Voice
02 The Southern Sons - I'm a Soldier in God's Army
03 The Seven Brothers - One River to Cross
04 The Gospelaires - I'm Going Home
05 The Heavenly Stars - Take Me by the Hand
06 Evelyn Taylor - Look at Your Life
07 The Supreme Travelers - You Got to Live the Life
08 Elder Ward & The Gospel Four - God's Going to Blow out the Sun
09 The Spiritual Stars of Kansas City, Missouri - Memories
10 The Joy of Memphis - I Feel Like Flying Away
11 The Kingdom Airs - The Reason I Love Him
12 The D-Vine Spiritualettes - Where You Gonna Run?
13 The Gospel Four - The Devil Don't Like It
14 The Traveling Stars - When I Looked

Download

VA - The D-Vine Spirituals Records Story, Vol. 1 (2022) VA - The D-Vine Spirituals Records Story, Vol. 1 (2022) Reviewed by Riderss on 8:32 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

banner
Powered by Blogger.