VA - Late Night Blues (2021)

 Genre: Blues, Blues Rock
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:
01 Robben Ford - Ain't Got Nothin' but the Blues
02 Brent Cobb - Black Crow
03 ZZ Top - Blue Jeans Blues
04 Beth Hart - Blame the Moon
05 Ray Charles - I Believe to My Soul
06 Cephas & Wiggins - No Ice In My Bourbon
07 Albert Collins - Too Many Dirty Dishes
08 John Lee Hooker - Stuttering Blues
09 Lightning Hopkins - The Woman I'm Loving, She's Taken My Appetite
10 Della Reese - Empty Bed Blues
11 Mississippi Fred McDowell - Been Drinkin' Water Out of a Hollow Log
12 John Campbell - Devil In My Closet
13 Johnnie Taylor - Outside Love
14 Doug Sahm - Your Friends
15 Mance Lipscomb - After Hours (Instrumental)
16 Blind Willie McTell - I Got the Cross the River Jordan
17 Mose Allison - I Ain't Got Nothing but the Blues
18 Junior Mance - St. James Infirmary
19 Joe Turner - How Long Blues
20 Charlie Musselwhite - Brownsville Blues
21 Champion Jack Dupree - Slow Drag
22 Alvin Youngblood Hart - Ouachita Run
23 Paul Butterfield's Better Days - Please Send Me Someone to Love (Live at Winterland Ballroom)
24 Seasick Steve - Fallen Off a Rock
25 John Jackson - Midnight Hour Blues
26 John Hammond - Sugar Mama
27 Mem Shannon - Down Broke
28 Sammy Price - Jelly Roll Junior Blues
29 Jimmy Yancey; Mama Yancey - Four O'clock Blues
30 Josh White - When I Lay Down and Die

Download

VA - Late Night Blues (2021) VA - Late Night Blues (2021) Reviewed by Riderss on 10:07 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

banner
Powered by Blogger.