VA - Soul Love: 25 Gorgeous Tracks for Lovers, Vol. 3 (2021)

 Genre: Soul, R&B, Funk
Year Of Release: 2021
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR

Tracklist:
01 Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes - My Girl (Rerecorded)
02 The Miracles - More Love (Rerecorded)
03 Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up (Rerecorded) (Album Version)
04 Mary Wells - I Feel for You (Rerecorded)
05 Ben E. King - Do It in the Name of Love (Rerecorded)
06 Clarence Carter - Got a Thing About You Baby (Rerecorded)
07 Sam & Dave - You Don't Know Like I Know (Rerecorded)
08 Minnie Riperton - Wherever We Are (Rerecorded)
09 The Foundations - Keep Lovin' You (Rerecorded)
10 The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again (Rerecorded)
11 The Chi-Lites - I Want to Pay You Back (For Loving Me) (Rerecorded)
12 Teddy Pendergrass - Turn Off the Lights (Rerecorded)
13 The Delfonics - For the Love I Gave to You (Rerecorded)
14 Al Wilson - You Do the Right Things (Rerecorded)
15 Dionne Warwick - I Say a Little Prayer for You (Live)
16 The Stylistics - Hurry Up This Way Again (Live)
17 Ike Turner & Tina Turner - Somebody (Somewhere) Needs You (Rerecorded)
18 Four Tops - Baby I Need Your Loving (Live)
19 Chaka Khan - Everlasting Love (Live)
20 Marvin Gaye - Come Get to This (Live)
21 The Platters - Twilight Time (Rerecorded)
22 Wilson Pickett - Give Your Lovin' Right Now (Rerecorded)
23 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Trust in You
24 Brook Benton - It's Just a Matter of Time (Rerecorded)
25 The Drifters - Wonderful World (Rerecorded)

Download

VA - Soul Love: 25 Gorgeous Tracks for Lovers, Vol. 3 (2021) VA - Soul Love: 25 Gorgeous Tracks for Lovers, Vol. 3 (2021) Reviewed by Riderss on 1:15 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

banner
Powered by Blogger.